Public bug reported:

Following the latest update of nvidia-drivers-460, my second monitor
stopped working.  I purged that package and attempted to reinstall with
ubuntu-drivers autoinstall.  The following error occured:

linux-modules-nvidia-460-generic : Depends: nvidia-kernel-common-460 (<=
460.39-1) but 460.56-0ubuntu0.20.04.1 is to be installed

I'm not sure why the dependency would say <= instead of >=.  I suspect
this is part of why my 2nd monitor stopped working and I'm having
trouble reinstalling the latest driver.

** Affects: linux-restricted-modules (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-restricted-modules in Ubuntu.

  No longer able to install latest nvidia driver with ubuntu-drivers
  autoinstall

Status in linux-restricted-modules package in Ubuntu: