Sorry - it was a Live Session, so I cannot run apport again. But I can
try and confirm it again on a different machine.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Not possible to select language on Ubuntu Studio Live Session

Status in Ubuntu Manual Tests:

  Hi,

  I just tried running the Hirsute Final image for Ubuntu Studio in a
  Virtual Box machine and it is not possible to select a language as
  stated in the Live Session Test Case.

  Expected behaviour (as stated in the test case):
  1. Boot Screen
  2. Ubiquity - select language
  3. Click Try Ubuntu

  Actual behaviour:
  1. Grub menu - I chose Ubuntu Studio (not clear it was for the live session -
but the other options were definitely not).
  2. Boots successfully into the Live Session, but everything is in English.

  This is probably not the best experience for a non-English speaker to
  "try Ubuntu Studio".

  Regards,

  Ross