Can you provide some additional data?
$ apport-collect 1930694

** Summary changed:

- Hirtute Hippo terminal not working
+ Hirsute Hippo terminal not working

** Also affects: linux-raspi (Ubuntu Hirsute)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-raspi in Ubuntu.

  Hirsute Hippo terminal not working

Status in linux-raspi package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in linux-raspi source package in Hirsute:

  Good Morning,

  Hirtute Hippois working great on the RPI 4. Except one strange
  behavior.

  I'am using a wireless keyboard type Logitech K400. Works well with
  most of the applications.

  This keyboard does't show characters in the Terminal mode. But if I
  connect another keyboard to the usb port, but without using it. Then
  the Logitech wireless keyboard works. Without touching the other
  connected keyboard.

  Not found the cause of this problem.

  Regards,

  Bram Verkerk