Hi Sebastian

I test "sudo ethtool -C <device> rx-usecs 6000", it does work to a
certain degree, but it will decrease the maximum LAN speed per test
using iperf3. Not sure if this is the work around you are using for now?

For your test in #17, is this the command you try:

echo on | sudo tee /sys/bus/pci/devices/0000\:00\:16.0/power/control

If yes, and it does not work around this issue, can you run beload
command

sudo lspci -nnvv > pci-nnvv

and upload pci-nnvv?

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-oem-5.10 in Ubuntu.

  e1000e extremly slow

Status in OEM Priority Project:
  Confirmed
Status in linux-oem-5.10 package in Ubuntu:

  We have dell latitude 5420 & 5520 laptops with onboard intel ethernet
controller.
  Problem is that the ethernet port is extremely slow. about 100kbyte/s
download throughput while on a gigabit connection. Upload seems to work just
fine.

  Also when I pxe boot the system it's also painfully slow.

  But here comes the funny part. When I attach a usb memory stick the
  throughput of the networkcontroller is as expected.

  I've used latest ubuntu 20.04.2 kernel 5.8.0-55
  I've used latest ubuntu 20.04.2 kernel 5.10.0-1029-oem

  Turns out this problem is not showing up when I manually install the
  5.8.18 kernel.

  Also when I create my own iso with the help of Cubic and install the
  5.8.18 kernel in it the pxe boot is working as expected with high
  throughput

  system: Dell latitude 5420 + 5520
  nic: Ethernet Connection (13) I219-LM
  ubuntu 20.04.2