Spotted on linux-oem-5.14/5.14.0-1004.4

** Tags added: 5.14 sru-20210906

** Tags added: hinted

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-oem-5.13 in Ubuntu.

  ubuntu_aufs_smoke_test failed on F-OEM-5.13

Status in ubuntu-kernel-tests:
  New
Status in linux-oem-5.13 package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Like bug 1903261 and bug 1879308 for OEM-5.10 / OEM-5.6

  This test is failing with no AUFS support in 5.13, not sure if we want
  to enable it since we have this test disabled for Hirsute and newer.

  Test failed with:
  mount: /tmp/aufs/aufs-root: unknown filesystem type 'aufs'.