** Changed in: oem-priority

  [SRU] Revert 'e1000e: add handshake with the Intel CSME to support
  S0ix'

Status in OEM Priority Project:

  [SRU Justification]

  https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ubuntu-kernel/list/?series=258514

  From the 5.13.0-1012-oem kernel we found NO Ethernet connecting after resume
from suspend, on 5.13.0-1010-oem we don't met this issue, so this is a
regression on I219 in lots of platforms.
  And this blocked our OEM projects, could we revert the patches in short term?
When the firmware or the related patches are ready, we merge it again.

  Oct 25 22:45:44 p15s-ThinkPad-P15s-Gen-2i kernel: e1000e 0000:00:1f.6
enp0s31f6: Detected Hardware Unit Hang:
                                                      TDH <3>
                                                      TDT <7>
                                                      next_to_use <7>
                                                      next_to_clean <3>
                                                    buffer_info[next_to_clean]:
                                                      time_stamp <ffff5cf8>
                                                      next_to_watch <3>
                                                      jiffies <ffff6090>
                                                      next_to_watch.status <0>
                                                    MAC Status <40080283>
                                                    PHY Status <796d>
                                                    PHY 1000BASE-T Status <3800>
                                                    PHY Extended Status <3000>
                                                    PCI Status <10>

  [Impact]

  These doesn't improve power consumption on some e1000e platforms.

  [Fix]

  I tried to revert these 3 patches on 5.13.0-1019.23, it works fine.

  commit f65d71bdcb52e8d82dd0a3e71ae4359c0972fe3b