Thanks for reporting.

I was unable to reproduce this bug, iotop installed without any issues
for me. I suspect that this and bug 1951578 might have some common root
cause. Could you please attach the output from `apt policy iotop` to see
if it knows about the package at all? Also could you check `software-
properties-gtk` if you have at least main and universe archives enabled?

** Package changed: linux (Ubuntu) => iotop (Ubuntu)

  package iotop missing

Status in iotop package in Ubuntu:

  Hello

  sudo apt full-upgrade
  Reading package lists... Done
  Building dependency tree
  Reading state information... Done
  Calculating upgrade... Done

  cat /etc/lsb-release
  DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
  DISTRIB_RELEASE=20.04
  DISTRIB_CODENAME=focal
  DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS"

  iotop

  Command 'iotop' not found, but can be installed with:

  sudo apt install iotop

  sudo apt install iotop
  Reading package lists... Done
  Building dependency tree