No need for apport collect, this is a pick request

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  [Jammy] Update Broadcom Emulex FC HBA lpfc driver to 14.0.0.2 for
  Ubuntu 22.04

  this set fixes some bugs and updates the Broadcom lpfc driver to the
  latest bits. It has been requested for inclusion by the Broadcom FC
  storage team and didn't get accepted upstream in time for 5.15.

  Applied to 5.16/scsi-queue, thanks!

  [01/14] lpfc: Fix list_add corruption in lpfc_drain_txq
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/99154581b05c
  [02/14] lpfc: Don't release final kref on Fport node while ABTS outstanding
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/982fc3965d13
  [03/14] lpfc: Fix premature rpi release for unsolicited TPLS and LS_RJT
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/20d2279f90ce
  [04/14] lpfc: Fix hang on unload due to stuck fport node
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/88f7702984e6
  [05/14] lpfc: Fix rediscovery of tape device after issue lip
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/3a874488d2e9
  [06/14] lpfc: Don't remove ndlp on PRLI errors in P2P mode
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/a864ee709bc0
  [07/14] lpfc: Fix NVME I/O failover to non-optimized path
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/b507357f7917
  [08/14] lpfc: Fix FCP I/O flush functionality for TMF routines
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/cd8a36a90bab
  [09/14] lpfc: Fix EEH support for NVME I/O
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/25ac2c970be3
  [10/14] lpfc: Adjust bytes received vales during cmf timer interval
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/d5ac69b332d8
  [11/14] lpfc: Fix I/O block after enabling managed congestion mode
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/3ea998cbf9e7
  [12/14] lpfc: Zero CGN stats only during initial driver load and stat reset
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/afd63fa51149
  [13/14] lpfc: Improve PBDE checks during SGL processing
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/315b3fd13521
  [14/14] lpfc: Update lpfc version to 14.0.0.2
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/0d6b26795bd2