Hello Sven,

Thank you for the bug report. This seems to be the same issue as
reported on bug 1956401, which was fixed with kernel 5.13.0-25. I will
mark this bug as a duplicate. Please feel free to undo it in case your
issue was not fixed by this kernel update.

   amdgpu hangs for 90 seconds at a time in 5.13.0-23, but 5.13.0-22 works

  Long loading time on boot (black screen with blinking stripe)

  Since I installed 5.13.0-23 the boot time increased by 1 or 2 minutes. This
is after the boot icon of linux mint. A black screen appears and the logon
screen will be visible after a while. This is also with the previous versions
of this kernel.
  5.11* is ok for me.

  Problemdevice: Asus FX505DU

  version.log output: Ubuntu 5.13.0-23.23~20.04.2-generic 5.13.19