You have been subscribed to a public bug:
With the new 3.11 kernel I have this issue: after suspending both my
(usb) keybord and my (usb) mouse are "out".
Ubuntu (13.10 64 bit) and Kubuntu (13.10 64 bit) behave in this way. I
removede the video card and with the "on-board" (very basic Nvidia too)
device it worked ok. The 3.12 and 3.13 kernels brought no relief. With
the 12.04.3 the GeForce GT 520 gives me no problems.
Also when I SWITCH OFF all desktop effects in Kubuntu everything works
fine with the GT 520.
** Affects: linux (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: Incomplete
** Tags: bot-comment
--
GeForce GT 520 video card: no usb after suspend
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1266378
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel Packages,
which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp