Would you be able to run this command again _while_ it is fuzzy?

  xrandr --verbose > xrandrfuzzy.txt

And attach the resulting text file here.

** Also affects: kwin (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: plasma-desktop (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: nvidia-graphics-drivers-510 (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-510 in Ubuntu.

  [nvidia] Screen becomes fuzzy

Status in kwin package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in nvidia-graphics-drivers-510 package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in plasma-desktop package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu:

  I have a fresh install of Ubuntu Studio 22.04. Proprietary nvidia
  drivers 510.60.02. The screen will sometimes get fuzzy. It's not
  constant and doing things like typing or moving the mouse will cause
  it to become un-fuzzy briefly.

  Logging out of my X session and logging back in fixes it.

  The two times I've noticed it happening the triggers appear to be
  either exiting a game or after the screen/screensaver has been on a
  long time (over night).

  After the screen had been locked for a while I unlocked and things
  were fuzzy. On a whim I decided to start a game to see what would
  happen with the fuzziness. As soon as I launched the game the
  fuzziness went away.

  It's heavily modded BattleTech which sometimes needs killing. I killed
  it and the fuzziness came back immediately. Restarted the game and
  fuzziness is gone again.

  I'm actually able to screenshot it, which is interesting, so I've
  attached that to the ticket.

  Package: xserver-xorg-video-nvidia-510 510.60.02-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.15.0-24.24-lowlatency 5.15.30
  Uname: Linux 5.15.0-24-lowlatency x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CurrentDesktop: KDE
  Date: Tue Apr 26 18:16:07 2022
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-Studio 22.04 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Beta amd64
(20220329.1)
  SourcePackage: nvidia-graphics-drivers-510