Hey Nemir,

That's great news; thanks for testing!

I'll set this bug as a dup of 1966803.

   xfs: Fix deadlock between AGI and AGF when target_ip exists in xfs_rename()

  XFS driver crash

  Hi,

  I'm experiencing a driver crash in XFS when doing a very specific
  action. (See attachment for storage layout).

  Here's what I do to reproduce the issue:
  Start a md check: echo check > /sys/block/md0/md/sync_action
  Then I trigger an action (free, write, alloc) on the XFS mount and I
experience a freeze of the XFS driver, BTRFS disks and ext4 disks are still
working and can be accessed successfully.

  lsb_release -rd
  Release:        20.04