Thanks for the feedback. Closing the ticket. Please open a new ticket if
you come across the issue again in the future.

** Changed in: linux-raspi (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-raspi in Ubuntu.

  kernel upgrade via apt 5.11.0.1015-raspi kills the OS on Raspberry
  Pi4B

Status in linux-raspi package in Ubuntu:

  OK, so I've already killed three RPi4B Ubuntu installs (1 Ubuntu
  Server, 2 Xubuntu Desktops) by installing the recommended apt
  package(s) for the firmware and especially the kernel into version
  5.11.0.1015 -- I've already written a comprehensive summary on the
  issue on AskUbuntu's side @
  https://askubuntu.com/questions/1353872/raspberry-
  pi4b-64bit-21-04-5-11-kernel-trees-1014-raspi-1015-raspi-apt

  The Ubuntu Server one was a fresh one and I literally did nothing else
  except apt update and apt upgrade straight out of the box from an
  image that I etched using the latest version of 'rpi-imager'. I ran
  the OS from a never-before-used, fresh USB stick as my attempt to get
  some sort of a working boot loader that I could then try to rsync/copy
  to the boot parts of the other Ubuntu builds that were broken by this
  very same update. No such luck! I would expect a _lot_ of broken OS
  installs headed your way; I did try to contact the devs two weeks ago
  when my first system got fried due to getting the update from the
  'hirsute-proposed' repository ... Geez.

  Under the /var/log/ of my first fried OS, I have absolutely no errors
  or warnings, and I've included i.e. my 'dmesg' output as for the
  installed stuff here: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/SXnzTTsNtS/ -- that
  indeed was the last time the system booted.

  I'm really in a tough spot due to this because now I've got two dead
  systems and no apparent solution to fix it! :(