** Description changed:

  [Impact]
- The test_vxlan_under_vrf.sh in the net category of ubuntu_kernel_selftests
will fail on 5.13 kernel with:
+ test_vxlan_under_vrf.sh in the net category of ubuntu_kernel_selftests
+ will fail on 5.13 kernel with:

-  # selftests: net: test_vxlan_under_vrf.sh
-  # Checking HV connectivity                            [ OK ]
-  # Check VM connectivity through VXLAN (underlay in the default VRF)  [FAIL]
-  not ok 1 selftests: net: test_vxlan_under_vrf.sh # exit=1
+   # selftests: net: test_vxlan_under_vrf.sh
+   # Checking HV connectivity [ OK ]
+   # Check VM connectivity through VXLAN (underlay in the default VRF) [FAIL]
+   not ok 1 selftests: net: test_vxlan_under_vrf.sh # exit=1

  [Fix]
  * e7e4785f selftests: net: test_vxlan_under_vrf: fix HV connectivity test
  * b50d3b46 selftests: test_vxlan_under_vrf: Fix broken test case

  The first patch (e7e4785f) can be cherry-picked to Impish 5.13 and
  F-oem-5.14.

  Note that this test is not failing on F-oem-5.14, but it's better to
  have it applied to reduce the maintenance cost.

- After the first patch was applied, we will need the second patch on Impish
5.13 to solve the another failure, which we made it an expected failure (XFAIL)
with SAUCE patches:
- Check VM connectivity through VXLAN (underlay in a VRF)       [XFAIL]
+ After the first patch was applied, we will need the second patch on
+ Impish 5.13 to solve the another failure, which we made it an expected
+ failure (XFAIL) with SAUCE patches:
+   Check VM connectivity through VXLAN (underlay in a VRF) [XFAIL]

- The second patch (b50d3b46) can be cherry-picked with must be applied
- with -C2 due to our SAUCE patches. F-oem-5.14 has already got this one
- applied.
+ The second patch (b50d3b46) can be cherry-picked to Impish 5.13 but
+ must be applied with -C2 due to our SAUCE patches. F-oem-5.14 has
+ already got this one applied.

  [Test]
- Patch tested on Impish 5.13 and F-oem-5.14, this test_vxlan_under_vrf.sh test
can pass without any issue:
- Checking HV connectivity                                           [ OK ]
- Check VM connectivity through VXLAN (underlay in the default VRF)  [ OK ]
- Check VM connectivity through VXLAN (underlay in a VRF)            [ OK ]
+ With the patched test_vxlan_under_vrf.sh test, it can pass on Impish
+ 5.13 and F-oem-5.14 without any issue:
+   Checking HV connectivity [ OK ]
+   Check VM connectivity through VXLAN (underlay in the default VRF) [ OK ]
+   Check VM connectivity through VXLAN (underlay in a VRF) [ OK ]

  [Where problems could occur]
- Change limit to test cases, should not have any real impact to kernel
functions. But if these fixes are incorrect we will see failures in our
regression-testing report. The worst scenario is getting false-negative results.
+ Change limit to test cases, should not have any real impact to any
+ kernel functions. But if these fixes are incorrect we will see
+ failures in our regression-testing report. The worst scenario is
+ getting false-negative results.
+

  [Original Bug Report]
  Issue found with GCP 5.3.0-1017.18~18.04.1

   # selftests: net: test_vxlan_under_vrf.sh
   # Checking HV connectivity [ OK ]
   # Check VM connectivity through VXLAN (underlay in the default VRF) [FAIL]
   not ok 25 selftests: net: test_vxlan_under_vrf.sh # exit=1

  The failure is different from bug 1837348

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-oem-5.14 in Ubuntu.

  test_vxlan_under_vrf.sh in net from ubuntu_kernel_selftests failed
  (Check VM connectivity through VXLAN (underlay in the default VRF)
  [FAIL])

Status in ubuntu-kernel-tests:
  In Progress
Status in linux-oem-5.14 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in linux source package in Bionic:
  Invalid
Status in linux-oem-5.14 source package in Bionic:
  Invalid
Status in linux source package in Focal:
  Fix Released
Status in linux-oem-5.14 source package in Focal:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Hirsute:
  Won't Fix
Status in linux-oem-5.14 source package in Hirsute:
  Invalid
Status in linux source package in Impish:
  In Progress
Status in linux-oem-5.14 source package in Impish:
  Invalid
Status in linux source package in Jammy:
  Fix Released
Status in linux-oem-5.14 source package in Jammy:
  Invalid
Status in linux source package in Kinetic:
  Fix Released
Status in linux-oem-5.14 source package in Kinetic: