Public bug reported:

I have Dell G15 5515 Ryzen edition. It has Nvidia 3050 graphics.

In /sys/class/backlight directory, there are two directories amdgpu_bl0
and nvidia_wmi_ec_backlight.

When I change the screen brightness via slider then it changes the
brightness value of nvidia_wmi_ec_backlight but it doesn't work. When I
manually changed the value of amdgpu_bl0 brightness file then my screen
brightness changed.

My BIOS is updated to the latest version and I have NVIDIA Driver with
version 510.73.05.

  Unable to change screen brightness in ubuntu desktop