** Also affects: bluez (Ubuntu)

** No longer affects: snappy-hwe-snaps

Packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu 22.04, Bluetooth issues

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:

  0

  I installed Ubuntu 22.04 and the Bluetooth was working fine. I turned off the
bluetooth and could not turn it back on.

  I did some research and found some calls to turn it back on:

      sudo rfkill unblock all
      sudo hciconfig hci0 down
      sudo rmmod btusb
      sudo modprobe btusb
      sudo hciconfig hci0 up

  Now, I can turn it on and off as I please but It is now not connecting
  to any device. It would connect for a brief second and then
  disconnect. Can't find anything from research. Anyone can help with
  this ?

  Also, Whenever I boot up windows, the bluetooth works perfectly fine
  on windows. So it's not an hardware issue.

  I ran the command: bluetoothctl and the bluetooth  is cycling through
  connecting to the device and disconnecting