** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu)

  uc22 pc-kernel 5.15.0-30.31.1 iwlwifi Hardware error detected.
  Restarting.

Status in snapd package in Ubuntu:

  None of our wifi tests seem to be working on one of the amd64 systems we use
for testing full disk encryption.  The current kernel snap installed is:
  pc-kernel   5.15.0-30.31.1  991    22/beta        canonical✓           kernel

  When looking through the dmesg output, I found a call trace related to
  iwlwifi which repeats a lot of times. I've attached a section of it as
  dmesg.txt, as well as dmesg output from right after a fresh boot
  (dmesg-boot.txt) so you can see the earlier messages, firmware

  The relevant firmware line from dmesg is:
  [   13.667426] iwlwifi 0000:00:14.3: loaded firmware version 66.f1c864e0.0
QuZ-a0-jf-b0-66.ucode op_mode iwlmvm