Public bug reported:

Microsoft reported the following kernel config options that were not
set.

Since linux-azure on 22.10 is not at its final version yet, I am
creating this request to track this when the new version is uploaded.

CONFIG_PCI_HYPERV, CONFIG_PCI_HYPERV_INTERFACE, and CONFIG_HIBERNATION
should be set to 'y'.

** Affects: linux-azure (Ubuntu)

** Affects: linux-azure (Ubuntu Kinetic)

** Also affects: linux-azure (Ubuntu Kinetic)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-azure in Ubuntu.

  [22.10] ARM64 test failures

Status in linux-azure package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in linux-azure source package in Kinetic: