Got the same error on my AMD laptop, and the processing method for inter has no
effect on it.It is known that the screen flickers more frequently when the
memory usage is high.
It's config:
OS: Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS x86_64
Host: 82L7 Lenovo XiaoXinAir 14+ ACN 2021
DE: GNOME 42.2
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600U with Radeon Graphics (12) @ 4.289GHz
GPU: AMD ATI 04:00.0 Cezanne

  [i915] screen is flickering in Ubuntu 22.04 (until i915.enable_dc=0
  intel_idle.max_cstate=2 are added)

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  After I updated to 22.04 sometimes (about 3 ~ 4 times a day) the
  screen starts glitching and flickering like in the attached video and
  it doesn't stop until I move the cursor.

  Release:      22.04
  wayland

  processor: Intel® Core™ i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz × 8
  graphics: Mesa Intel® UHD Graphics 620 (WHL GT2)