I'm confused, 5.13 is not the Jammy kernel, that was a transitional
kernel version. Can you actually recreate this on Jammy using the
released 5.15 kernel?

And does it occur on the latest dev release (Kinetic)? You'll need to install
the 22.10 (Kinetic) image, and then enable the propsoed repo and update the
kernel to get the 5.19 kernel from -proposed:
 linux-image-generic | 5.19.0.15.15           | kinetic-proposed | amd64,
arm64, armhf, ppc64el, s390x

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-hwe-5.13 in Ubuntu.

  [VROC] Kernel does not contain fixes for iostat for md devices

Status in linux-hwe-5.13 package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Focal:
  Invalid
Status in linux-hwe-5.13 source package in Focal:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Impish:
  Won't Fix
Status in linux-hwe-5.13 source package in Impish:

  Hello,

  I noticed that kernel which was used in ubuntu 22.04 (hwe-5.13) does
  not contain fixes for IO statistics for md devices. IO statistics for
  md devices were added to kernel 5.10

(https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=41d2d848e5c09209bdb57ff9c0ca34075e22783d)
  but then bug for double fault was reported and this patch was reverted
  by Guoqing Jiang

(https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=ad3fc798800fb7ca04c1dfc439dba946818048d8).

  Guoqing Jiang added series of patches which fixes problem and adds IO stats
for md devices on top on the revert patch:
  - first commit from series: 10764815ff4728d2c57da677cd5d3dd6f446cf5f
(https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=10764815ff4728d2c57da677cd5d3dd6f446cf5f)
  - last one: de3ea66e9d23a34eef5e17f960d6473f78a1c54b
(https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=de3ea66e9d23a34eef5e17f960d6473f78a1c54b)

  I checked that kernel used in ubuntu 22.04 contains only patch with revert -
iostat does not report for md devices
(https://kernel.ubuntu.com/git/ubuntu/ubuntu-focal.git/log/?h=hwe-5.13&qt=author&q=Guoqing+Jiang)
  Please consider adding series of patches described above.

  Regards,
  Kinga Tanska