This bug is missing log files that will aid in diagnosing the problem.
While running an Ubuntu kernel (not a mainline or third-party kernel)
please enter the following command in a terminal window:

apport-collect 1987413

and then change the status of the bug to 'Confirmed'.

If, due to the nature of the issue you have encountered, you are unable
to run this command, please add a comment stating that fact and change
the bug status to 'Confirmed'.

This change has been made by an automated script, maintained by the
Ubuntu Kernel Team.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  [amdgpu] Several stability bugs in pre-5.17 kernels, e.g. on AMD RX
  6600 XT

Status in linux-hwe-5.15 package in Ubuntu:

  Since updating to kernel 5.15 in Ubuntu LTS 20.04, I got several
  stability issues with my AMD RX 6600 XT graphics adapter. I upgraded
  to LTS 22.04 with the hope to be able to get more recent kernels, but
  there are no HWE kernels and the GA kernel is still 5.15, while I
  would expect it to be at least on kernel.org's recent stable kernel,
  5.19.3 as of now.

  These are the bugs that seem to affect me and other users of more recent AMD
GPUs:
  https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/amd/-/issues/1819
  https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/amd/-/issues/1871
  https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/amd/-/issues/1887

  If you read the bugs, you find that people report kernel version 5.17
  or more recent to fix them, which I can confirm: I started to run the
  Ubuntu OEM kernel ( 5.17.0-1015-oem ), and thus far got a 100% stable
  system.

  So, I guess these problems will be solved with the next HWE kernel,
  that is expected to be added to the Ubuntu 22.04 archive in October.
  However, for current Ubuntu 22.04 or 20.04 HWE users, there is no
  supported solution to get a stable system with various amdgpu
  adapters.