** Project changed: launchpad => linux (Ubuntu)

  After resuming from suspend, NIC has WOL disabled

  I have my NIC configured with WOL in magic packet mode:

  ```
  $ sudo ethtool enp5s0
  Settings for enp5s0:
          Supports Wake-on: pumbg
          Wake-on: g
  ```

  However, every time I resume the system from suspend once, WOL becomes
  disabled:

  ```
  $ sudo ethtool enp5s0
  Settings for enp5s0:
          Supports Wake-on: pumbg
          Wake-on: d
  ```

  I can re-enable it and it'll work fine. If I don't re-enable it, I am
  unable to use magic packet to WOL if I suspend the system again (as
  expected, since it gets disabled).

  This seems to be new behaviour with Jammy - I didn't experience this
  problem on Bionic with the same hardware.

  Driver info:

  ```
  $ sudo ethtool -i enp5s0
  driver: igb