When the problem starts all input is disabled so the command cannot be
run.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Computer freezes or is stuck

  13-15 year old Toshiba laptop (Toshiba Satellite C665D) consistently runs
into problems trying to run Ubuntu server 22.04.1. If left alone it will output
"Uhhuh. NMI received for for unknown reason 2d on cpu 0. Do you have a strange
power saving mode enabled? Dazed and confused, but trying to continue"
repeatedly over and over disabling any input. Other times when running it would
just freeze altogether needing a forced restart. The computer uses a AMD E-450
APU with Radeon HD Graphics (dual core @ 1650MHz) with 4GB of ram and the bios
is InsydeH2O version 1.8 rev 3.5. I tried "intel_idle.max_cstate=0" and
"processor.max_cstate=0" to no avail as a user on askUbuntu suggested I should
disable c-states, however there is no option in the bios.
  I am terribly sorry but I do not know what source package is causing this. I
am very new to Ubuntu and Linux in general.