This bug is missing log files that will aid in diagnosing the problem.
While running an Ubuntu kernel (not a mainline or third-party kernel)
please enter the following command in a terminal window:

apport-collect 1997153

and then change the status of the bug to 'Confirmed'.

If, due to the nature of the issue you have encountered, you are unable
to run this command, please add a comment stating that fact and change
the bug status to 'Confirmed'.

This change has been made by an automated script, maintained by the
Ubuntu Kernel Team.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  built in webcam stop working after some reason

  Webcam recently stop working (According to my assumption it happened
  after last update). Today i noticed that it does not record. It worked
  perfectly several days ago. It defined by system but there's some
  problem. I have reinstalled Ubuntu today so because it is important
  for me to have camera for study in University. And It worked again
  right after reinstallation then i set my working place again set
  required drivers and small system update (last one required restarting
  system). After restart, it stopped working again.

  Package: cheese 41.1-1build1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sat Nov 19 21:22:59 2022
  ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/cheese
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20220419)
  MachineType: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506HEB_FX506HEB
  RebootRequiredPkgs: Error: path contained symlinks.
  RelatedPackageVersions:
   cheese        41.1-1build1
   cheese-common 41.1-1build1
  SourcePackage: linux
  dmi.bios.date: 11/25/2021
  dmi.bios.release: 5.19
  dmi.bios.vendor: American Megatrends International, LLC.
  dmi.bios.version: FX506HEB.310
  dmi.board.asset.tag: ATN12345678901234567
  dmi.board.name: FX506HEB
  dmi.board.vendor: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
  dmi.board.version: 1.0
  dmi.chassis.type: 10
  dmi.chassis.vendor: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
  dmi.chassis.version: 1.0
  dmi.ec.firmware.release: 3.9
  dmi.modalias:
dmi:bvnAmericanMegatrendsInternational,LLC.:bvrFX506HEB.310:bd11/25/2021:br5.19:efr3.9:svnASUSTeKCOMPUTERINC.:pnASUSTUFGamingF15FX506HEB_FX506HEB:pvr1.0:rvnASUSTeKCOMPUTERINC.:rnFX506HEB:rvr1.0:cvnASUSTeKCOMPUTERINC.:ct10:cvr1.0:sku:
  dmi.product.family: ASUS TUF Gaming F15
  dmi.product.name: ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506HEB_FX506HEB
  dmi.product.version: 1.0
  dmi.sys.vendor: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.