I was lost in old habits when providing MRs for hints, sorry.
This doesn't need hints to land, since it is broken in release due to external
changes a set of baseline runs with migration-reference/0 will work just as
much and be less effort.

Scheduling those now ...

P.S. That will unblock the test flaws, but the problem itself is still present
and needs to be fixed in ubuntu-fan - until then there will be no test coverage.

Packages, which is subscribed to the bug report.

  fanatic tests spawn latest LTS but isn't compatible with it

Status in ubuntu-fan package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in ubuntu-fan source package in Bionic:
  New
Status in ubuntu-fan source package in Focal:
  New
Status in ubuntu-fan source package in Jammy:
  New
Status in ubuntu-fan source package in Kinetic:
  New
Status in ubuntu-fan source package in Lunar:

  This breaks all ubuntu-fan autopkgtest since Jammy was released in
  April 2022.

  Miriam found it while checking an autopkgtest regression in bug
  1995260

      local series='lts'
  - due to that we always test the latest (good) but are now incompatible :-/
  - systemd renamed systemd-resolve to resolvectl in v239 and later dropped the
old name
  - Jammy comes without systemd-resolve
  We now face:
      - bionic: systemd-resolved
      - focal: systemd-resolved + resolvectl
      - jammy: resolvectl
  - due to that all tests fail nowadays with:

  /bin/sh: 29: systemd-resolve: not found
  slave: waiting for systemd resolver...
  /bin/sh: 29: systemd-resolve: not found
  slave: waiting for systemd resolver...
  slave: systemd-resolve failure!

  Until this is fixed in ubuntu-fan (@Kernel team?) - according to the mapping
it is kernel-packages that owns this so I'll subscribe them right away - these
tests will block everything depending on it.
  Therefore let us mask the current version from proposed migration.