** Tags added: patch

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-meta-hwe-5.19 in Ubuntu.

  MIPI kernel drivers fail to work due to I2C conflict

Status in linux-meta-hwe-5.19 package in Ubuntu:

  On my Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Nano Gen2 (and apparently some other
  laptops?), there is a Lattice Semiconductor I2C firmware update
  endpoint that prevents the MIPI camera drivers from communicating and
  working. After applying a small patch and building the kernel locally
  (which blacklists the Lattice device, which is apparently not actually
  supported anyway), I'm able to get the MIPI camera functioning.