** Package changed: ubuntu => nvidia-graphics-drivers-515 (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-515 in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu is very slow on RTX 3060

Status in nvidia-graphics-drivers-515 package in Ubuntu:

     Release:   22.04
  2. NVIDIA-SMI 515.86.01    Driver Version: 515.86.01    CUDA Version: 11.7
  3. My new Laptop (2022) has to work fast
  4. The cursor is very slow, programs are very slow, everything is very slow

  I use GeForce RTX 3060 Mobile a month ago I wanted to reinstall my ubuntu and
it didn't go well since that time I tried many drivers from nouveau and nvidia
510 515 525, but those didn't help at all.
  When I install fresh ubuntu nouveau works very very slow, instead of image I
get fixes with different colors, then I installed nvidia 515 and it didnt help,
the laptops behaves slow but pixes gone, but anyway it works bad.
  In december 2022 I installed Ubuntu 22.04 and it worked good with nvidia-515,
but now not. I can't understand why.