** Summary changed:

- The linux-modules-extra-5.19.0-1022-aws didn't include binder_linux and
ashmem_linux kernel modules
+ The linux-modules-extra-5.19.0-1022-aws didn't include binder_linux kernel
modules

** Description changed:

  The linux-modules-extra-5.19.0-1022-aws package didn't include
- binder_linux and ashmem_linux kernel  modules anymore, which broke the
- anbox cloud from bootstrapping on the AWS.
+ binder_linux kernel modules anymore, which broke the anbox cloud from
+ bootstrapping on the AWS.

  The following options are what we need

-   CONFIG_ANDROID=y
-   CONFIG_ANDROID_BINDER_IPC=m
-   CONFIG_ANDROID_BINDERFS=m
-   CONFIG_ANDROID_BINDER_DEVICES=""
-   # CONFIG_ANDROID_BINDER_IPC_SELFTEST is not set
-   CONFIG_ASHMEM=m
+   CONFIG_ANDROID=y
+   CONFIG_ANDROID_BINDER_IPC=m
+   CONFIG_ANDROID_BINDERFS=m
+   CONFIG_ANDROID_BINDER_DEVICES=""
+   # CONFIG_ANDROID_BINDER_IPC_SELFTEST is not set
+   CONFIG_ASHMEM=m

  These should be the same across all our kernels where we're going to
  support Anbox Cloud.

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-aws in Ubuntu.

  The linux-modules-extra-5.19.0-1022-aws didn't include binder_linux
  kernel modules

Status in linux-aws package in Ubuntu: