I have an Lenovo T16 AMD Ryzen 7 6850U and the amdgpu-install fixed the
balck screen suspend bug, but since then my CPU usage is much higher in
idle and the fan is permanently running.

I'm currently limited to Ubuntu 22.04 and have to wait for the next LTS
version.

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-signed-hwe-5.19 in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu 22.04 not waking up after second suspend

Status in linux-signed-hwe-5.19 package in Ubuntu:

  After the first suspend it wakes up just fine - it's the second
  suspend after which the screen stays blank and keyboard doesn't react
  (although the power LED starts glowing). It happens if I close the
  laptop's lid or do a manual suspend via the system menu. It happens
  only recently (I think after some kernel update, but I'm not sure
  about this) - before it worked fine for month (since I installed
  Ubuntu).

  I have a recent Thinkpad T14s with a Ryzen CPU, Ubuntu 22.04 is the
  only OS (if that's important).

  What I tried:

  * turn off security chip in the BIOS (https://askubuntu.com/a/1412049/424896)
  * turn off Wayland and enable X11 (https://askubuntu.com/a/1412032/424896)
  * I looked through the logs in /var/log but couldn't find anything obvious to
me (but I'm not a Linux guru).

  Package: linux-image-5.19.0-32-generic 5.19.0-32.33~22.04.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.19.0-32.33~22.04.1-generic 5.19.17
  Uname: Linux 5.19.0-32-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.3
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Tue Feb 28 11:02:36 2023
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20220419)
  SourcePackage: linux-signed-hwe-5.19