This bug is missing log files that will aid in diagnosing the problem.
While running an Ubuntu kernel (not a mainline or third-party kernel)
please enter the following command in a terminal window:

apport-collect 2018297

and then change the status of the bug to 'Confirmed'.

If, due to the nature of the issue you have encountered, you are unable
to run this command, please add a comment stating that fact and change
the bug status to 'Confirmed'.

This change has been made by an automated script, maintained by the
Ubuntu Kernel Team.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  ThinkPad Yoga 460 Auto-Rotation stoped working after suspension

Status in iio-sensor-proxy package in Ubuntu:

  The auto-rotation feature of my Laptop stoped working.

  - screen orientation was in landscape mode
  - closed the lid of my laptop
    => laptop entered suspension mode
  - opened the lid
    => laptop was waking up
  - screen orientation was in portait mode

  I could not change the screen orientation by rotating the laptop
  physically nor change the orientation manually (the "Orientation"
  setting in the "Display Settings" Menu showed no dropdown menu). After
  a quick reboot everything worked fine.

  This are the specs of my Device:

  OS: Ubuntu 23.04 x86_64
  Host: 20EM000VGE ThinkPad Yoga 460
  Kernel: 6.2.0-20-generic
  Resolution: 1920x1080
  DE: GNOME 44.0
  WM: Mutter
  WM Theme: Adwaita
  Theme: Yaru [GTK2/3]
  Icons: Yaru [GTK2/3]
  CPU: Intel i7-6500U (4) @ 3.100GHz
  GPU: Intel Skylake GT2 [HD Graphics 520]
  Memory: 7682MiB