Ubuntu 18.04 is no longer supported but see also bug 1875756.

** Changed in: linux-signed-hwe (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-signed-hwe in Ubuntu.

  Wireless card driver issue

Status in linux-signed-hwe package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  I own a Dell Vostro 3468 that came installed with ubuntu 16.04. The
  wireless card in this laptop i.e. "Qualcomm QCA9377" performs poorly
  on every linux distro. The link speed on linux is never more than "1
  mbps" whereas on windows 10 it easily gives "10+ mbps" link speeds.
  Also signal strength is very poor on linux whereas on windows 10 I
  easily get full bars in signal. Moreover on linux "page cannot be
  found", could not connect to xyz site, slow download speeds are common
  whereas I have seen very high download speeds(50 mbps) on the same
  laptop running windows 10. So I can conclude that its a driver issue.
  I have had the same issue in Fedora 30, 31. On Ethernet I get great
  speeds(10 + mbps). Please provide a fix for this as this makes the
  experience worse, software downloads crash in between, websites open
  slow etc.

  Package: linux-image-5.3.0-28-generic 5.3.0-28.30~18.04.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.3.0-28.30~18.04.1-generic 5.3.13
  Uname: Linux 5.3.0-28-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.9
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperVersion: 1.394.3