Thanks @xypron

Re-opened the bug so that we have somewhere to track the progress, even
if we can't merge anything right now.

** Changed in: linux-riscv (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-riscv in Ubuntu.

  [FFe] PolarFire Icicle Kit: enable PCIe support

Status in linux-riscv package in Ubuntu:

  The PolarFire Icicle Kit provides a PCIe slot. With our 5.19 kernel it
  is not usable. Please, add the following patches:

  #
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-riscv/20220901133403.3392291-5-conor.doo...@microchip.com/
  riscv: dts: microchip: add pci dma ranges for the icicle
  #
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-riscv/20220901133403.3392291-6-conor.doo...@microchip.com/
  riscv: dts: microchip: move the mpfs' pci node to
  #
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-riscv/20220901133403.3392291-6-conor.doo...@microchip.com/
  riscv: dts: microchip: icicle: update pci address
  #
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-riscv/20220901133403.3392291-8-conor.doo...@microchip.com/
  riscv: dts: microchip: icicle: re-jig fabric peripheral
  #
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-riscv/20220902142202.2437658-3-daire.mcnam...@microchip.com/

  riscv: dts: microchip: add fabric address translation
  #
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-riscv/20220902142202.2437658-4-daire.mcnam...@microchip.com/
  PCI: microchip: add fabric address translation properties

  All patches are strictly restricted to the PolarFire Icicle Kit and
  have no impact on any other RISC-V boards that we support.

  Best regards

  Heinrich