This seems to have been resolved using nvidia-driver-525-server. Thanks!

** Changed in: nvidia-graphics-drivers-510-server (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-510-server in
Ubuntu.

  Installing nvidia-driver-510-server removes nvidia-cuda-dev

Status in nvidia-graphics-drivers-510-server package in Ubuntu:

  On Ubuntu 22.04, installing first `nvidia-cuda-dev` and then `nvidia-
  driver-510-server` leads to `nvidia-cuda-dev` being removed (or at
  least most packages it installed). The other way the same happens too
  - installing `nvidia-driver-510-server` first and then `nvidia-cuda-
  dev` removes stuff from the driver. I guess this is related to
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-cuda-
  toolkit/+bug/1963976 but I'm not sure if it's the same.

  Is there any workaround for this? I need both packages - `nvidia-cuda-
  dev` for `ffmpeg` to run (which is compiled with nvidia support) and
  `nvidia-driver-510-server` so that the card is actually used.