[Expired for lubuntu-meta (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity
for 60 days.]

** Changed in: lubuntu-meta (Ubuntu)

  lubuntu mantic daily - 2xgpu's & only primary is now utilized by
  desktop/UI

Status in lubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  This was noticed two nights ago on my installed mantic system after I
  rebooted.

  It occurs regardless of desktop (thus my filing against Linux),
  however NOTE this package is likely a misfiling as I have NOTED NO
  LINUX changes...

  On booting yesterday's mantic daily (lubuntu) I noted no change with
  my five attached screens working as expected; 3 connected to primary
  i915/intel & 2 connected to radeon.  On this daily however I'm only
  able to use monitors connected to the i915/intel working.

  ** What I see on boot (live & my installed mantic system on this box)

  1. On boot; plymouth appears on all 5 displays; today & prior mantic
  ISOs

  2. At greeter/dm (sddm) I get to view only i915 on my installed
  system; this is NORMAL behavior SO NO CHANGE.  This step isn't seen on
  this LIVE ISO boot; but noted on my installed system.

  3. Once logged in on my installed system I can view only using the
  i915 connected monitors; the 2 connected to old radeon card go into
  sleep mode.  I noted this two nights ago on installed system, this is
  the FIRST DAILY ISO that exhibits that behavior.

  ** Expected behavior

  Steps 1 & 2 are normal, at step 3 though; when system is booted &
  operational (I'm logged in), I expect to be able to use all five of my
  attached monitors.

  ** Actual behavior

  On displays connected to intel card now work; If I go into settings
  etc; only the first 3 displays are configurable.  The two connected to
  radeon card don't exist in settings thus cannot be 'enabled' (this was
  sometimes required on new installs/live boots).

  Operation on DAILY ISO today matches what experienced on installed
  system yesterday & after boot the two nights ago.

  ** DAILY ISO changes

  A DIFF between today's DAILY ISO manifest & the last I booted
  (2023-07-29) that didn't exhibit this behavior shows the following
  changes

  11c11
  < anacron     2.3-38ubuntu1
  ---
  > anacron     2.3-36ubuntu2
  704c704
  < libimlib2:amd64     1.11.1-3
  ---
  > libimlib2:amd64     1.11.1-2build1
  1518c1518
  < pci.ids     0.0~2023.07.23-1
  ---
  > pci.ids     0.0~2023.05.23-1
  1620c1620
  < python3-more-itertools      10.0.1-1
  ---
  > python3-more-itertools      9.1.1-2

  is this thus related to pci.ids ??  Sorry I don't know.

  This occurs on my installed system using other desktops too, I'll
  zsync the Ubuntu Desktop ISO (when I can) and expect that behavior
  today too (given the same behavior occurs on GNOME on installed
  system).

  Package: linux-image-6.3.0-7-generic 6.3.0-7.7
  ApportVersion: 2.27.0-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64
  AudioDevicesInUse:
   USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
   /dev/snd/controlC0:  lubuntu    3122 F.... wireplumber
   /dev/snd/seq:        lubuntu    3119 F.... pipewire
  CRDA: N/A
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CasperVersion: 1.482
  CurrentDesktop: LXQt
  Date: Mon Jul 31 00:10:44 2023
  IwConfig:
   lo        no wireless extensions.

   enp0s31f6  no wireless extensions.

   enx00051bd00b9e  no wireless extensions.
  LiveMediaBuild: Lubuntu 23.10 "Mantic Minotaur" - Daily amd64 (20230730)
  MachineType: {report['dmi.sys.vendor']} {report['dmi.product.name']}
  ProcFB:
   0 radeondrmfb
   1 i915drmfb
  ProcKernelCmdLine: BOOT_IMAGE=/casper/vmlinuz
file=/cdrom/preseed/username.seed quiet splash ---
  RelatedPackageVersions:
   linux-restricted-modules-6.3.0-7-generic N/A
   linux-backports-modules-6.3.0-7-generic  N/A
   linux-firmware                           20230629.gitee91452d-0ubuntu1
  RfKill:

  SourcePackage: linux
  dmi.bios.date: 11/09/2022
  dmi.bios.release: 1.23
  dmi.bios.vendor: Dell Inc.
  dmi.bios.version: 1.23.0
  dmi.board.name: 0NW6H5
  dmi.board.vendor: Dell Inc.
  dmi.board.version: A00
  dmi.chassis.type: 3
  dmi.chassis.vendor: Dell Inc.
  dmi.modalias:
dmi:bvnDellInc.:bvr1.23.0:bd11/09/2022:br1.23:svnDellInc.:pnOptiPlex7050:pvr:rvnDellInc.:rn0NW6H5:rvrA00:cvnDellInc.:ct3:cvr:sku07A1:
  dmi.product.family: OptiPlex
  dmi.product.name: OptiPlex 7050
  dmi.product.sku: 07A1
  dmi.sys.vendor: Dell Inc.