Updated to 23.10 now every time the display goes to sleep I wake it up with the
esc button and after a couple of seconds it goes to sleep.
It is not really a big issue as I just hit the esc button again and everything
works as expected but I thought it might be an issue that need to be addressed.
Acer Aspire V17 Nitro Black Edition
Ubuntu 23.10
All software is up to date and there should be no issue with graphics cars or
software other than what was described.

Ubuntu 23.10, locate pointer not working
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2043052
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel Packages,
which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.