Public bug reported:

The Pi Zero 2W, 2B, and 3B all fail to light their power LED once the
kernel starts booting under noble (I hope this is only on noble; I only
just noticed this during ISO testing and it's quite possible I missed it
on earlier revisions...).

Specifically, on the 2W (which only has a combined activity and power
LED), /sys/class/leds/ACT/trigger is [actpwr] on RaspiOS, which makes it
illuminate by default and blink off during mmc0 activity. This trigger
setting appears to be unavailable under the Ubuntu kernel.

On the 2B and 3B, the trigger is set to [none] which results in the LED
initially illuminating while the bootloader is running and then
disappearing. The default under RaspiOS is [input] which makes it
illuminate normally, but switch off on undervolt. This trigger settging
also appears unavailable under the Ubuntu kernel.

** Affects: linux-raspi (Ubuntu)

** Tags: raspi-image rls-nn-incoming

** Tags added: raspi-image

** Changed in: linux-raspi (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: rls-nn-incoming

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-raspi in Ubuntu.

  Missing power LED on earlier models

Status in linux-raspi package in Ubuntu: