** Tags removed: verification-needed-noble-linux
** Tags added: verification-done-noble-linux

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-oem-6.5 in Ubuntu.

  RFIM and SAGV Linux Support for G10 models

Status in HWE Next:
Status in linux-oem-6.5 package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in linux source package in Jammy:
  Won't Fix
Status in linux-oem-6.5 source package in Jammy:
  Fix Released
Status in linux source package in Noble:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux-oem-6.5 source package in Noble:

  BugLink: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2070158

  [Impact]
  This is a feature request from HP, RFIM is for frequency, SAGV is for voltage.
  They are used as dynamic switching to reduce RF noise. RFIM is already
  supported in the kernel, this patchset adds the SAGV feature.

  [Fix]
  Cherry-pick 6 commits from mainline kernel

  [Test]
  Enable the SAGV from the BIOS, booting with the patched kernel, after booting
  up, run 'systemctl status dtt.service', we will get: service is enabled and
  service is running
  run 'cat /sys/kernel/debug/dri/0000:00:02.0/i915_sagv_status', we will get:
  SAGV available: Yes
  SAGV status: enabled

  [Where problems could occur]
  Because the fix is for i915, it is likely introduce regression on graphic,
  but this possibility is very low. These 6 commits are merged to
  mainline kernel from v6.10-rc1, so far there is no regression reported
  on them. And we tested the patched kernel on different Intel machines, all
  worked well.