** Project changed: qemu => qemu (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-lowlatency-hwe-6.8 in Ubuntu.

  jammy qemu x86 int3: 0000 [#1] SMP NOPTI

Status in linux-lowlatency-hwe-6.8 package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in qemu package in Ubuntu:

  jammy:linux-lowlatency-hwe-6.8 6.8.0-44.44.1~22.04.1 qemu-x86 QEMU
  Standard PC (i440FX + PIIX, 1996)

  Recently (2024.08.05), I have been seeing this issue with
ADT:systemd:upstream-1/2 test in which kernel panics/prints a stack. I have
seen this with jammy:linux-lowlatency-hwe-6.8 and jammy:linux-ibm-6.8. Stack
trace is different everytime because kernel receives an interrupt, drop what it
is doing, and crash when handling the interrupt.

  I think this is an issue with qemu and not kernel. For jammy, we are
  using qemu 6.2 and there are some fixes related to x86 interrupt
  handling in 8.x
  (https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/20230705215008.gd17...@redhat.com/T/). I
  propose we create a launchpad bug and trace the issue. If I am
  correct, we shouldn't see this in noble. And we should occasionally
  see this in 5.15 jammy kernels (and more frequently with lowlantecy
  kernels).

  Meanwhile see comments below for some stack traces;