Hello Michael,

Thank you for pointing to that change in Debian. We will look into the
suggested page size and evaluate its pros and cons for the Ubuntu
kernels.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Kleber Sacilotto de Souza (kleber-souza)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Add a ARM64 16k page size kernel package build

  As Debian added a ARM64 kernel build with 16k page size (see
  https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-
  team/linux/-/commit/1bb8cbb6c0e44e0f76ed585de98a2cd9411b754b), I had a
  look at 4k vs. 64k page performance on some of my machines (all
  running Ubuntu) and I think 16k might be hitting a sweet spot
  regarding performance for many workloads.