Thanks team for your comments, we agree that the number of incoming CVE
has increased drastically. And the team is doing a great job in
providing the fixes as quickly as possible.

I can now confirm the reported vulnerability has been fixed. and we are
good to close this bug

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-aws-5.15 in Ubuntu.

  ubunutu 20 has many vulnerability for the package linux-aws-5.15

Status in linux-aws-5.15 package in Ubuntu:

  Hello Team,

  We are testing the ubunutu 20 AMI and it has more than 200+
  vulnerability for the package linux-aws-5.15

  AMI - ubuntu/images/hvm-ssd/ubuntu-focal-20.04-amd64-server-20240821
  AMI-ID - ami-079467ea8dd191734
  Region - us-west-2

  We are reaching out to check if there is any ETA we can expect the
  patched version of this package

  Regards,
  Varun Agarwal