As there has been no new activity by the original reporter on this
report in several years, and as the reported release is no longer
supported, I am closing this bug as "Won'tFix" for the "linux (Ubuntu)"
task.

If you are experiencing this or a similar issue with a supported Ubuntu
version please create a new bug report against that version using:

apport-bug linux

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => TJ (tj)

  ISAPNP grabbing I/O region reserved for PCI device on 2.6.12
  (regression from 2.6.10)

Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix
Status in “linux-source-2.6.15” package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  The Kernel 2.6.12.x don't work with RLT-8139/8139C/8139C+ network
  interface