[Expired for linux (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]
** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)
Status: Incomplete => Expired
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/354719
Title:
sound volume keys don't work
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
Expired
Bug description:
My notebook HP nx7400 has two volume control buttons buttons . When I press
buttons then a volume indicator appears on the screen, and the indicator's
value changes properly when I press the volume buttons on the keyboard, but the
actual volume of the sound is not affected. I don't know what is the package
for this bug.
The "mute sound" button doesn't work as well.
Description: Ubuntu 8.10
Release: 8.10
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/354719/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp