Excellent suggestion, and I'd like to contribute, but I'm still something of a
novice and apart from small suggestions like the above, I doubt I currently
have much to contribute for real world practical application, so I haven't
bothered to get a FAS account. (to be honest I don't even know what a FAS
account is, just assuming it's related to the fedora project website and wiki)

But perhaps one day... perhaps someone could hire me to spend my time to go
over documentation, test recipes and improve upon them to make life easier for
developers, packagers, testers, and end users. ;-)

regards,