Some of the downstream work I'm looking to bring back into Fedora is
some new subpackages. Here's a brief explanation of what I'd like to
bring in:

- several packages with 'kabi' in the name. These are related to downstream
ABI guarantees. All of the packages would be turned off for Fedora. No
Fedora isn't getting any ABI guarantee.

- ipaclones: this is related to kpatch support. This package will be turned
off in Fedora. There are no plans to get kpatch support for Fedora at
this time but like any feature if it makes sense to support it in the
future we would consider it.

- selftests: These are some bpf related selftests. This package will be
turned off in Fedora.

- modules-internal: Downstream wanted to designate a set of modules
that get turned on but are not officially shipped. The existing
design ends up building this package unconditionally so I was planning
on bringing this in for Fedora. There are currently 4 modules that
are designated for this package at the moment:

mac80211_hwsim
netdevsim
pktgen
rocker

None of these seem like things that would be used in a regular Fedora
system so I think it would be safe to move them around.

I don't expect any of these changes to be particularly controversial
but please let me know if you see any issue with this.

I have a tree at https://pagure.io/fedora-kernel-labbott/tree/align_fedora_oct25
with everything I'd like to bring in. I've been testing and everything seems
to work fine. If there are no objections, I plan to bring this in sometime
next week.

Thanks,
Laura