On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 5:47 AM Paul Bolle <pebo...@tiscali.nl> wrote:

> Paul Bolle schreef op ma 19-04-2021 om 02:45 [+0200]:
> > each architecture's kernel-cross-headers file ships its OWN kernel-headers
> > six times.
>
> My point got obscured by the verbosity of my message. In short: Fedora ships
> clearly broken kernel-cross-headers!
>
> In the mean time I figured out it does so since October 2019. F31 and all
> later releases never came with correct kernel-cross-headers. Perhaps this
> package should be dropped.

It can't be dropped, the package was created in response to a specific
bug needing cross headers, and the package satisfied the needs of that
bug.  It is used, but you seem to be correct in that it is not
building the way it really should.  I am on vacation most of today and
tomorrow, but I can take a look next week.

Justin