From: Patrick Talbert on gitlab.com
https://gitlab.com/cki-project/kernel-ark/-/merge_requests/1828#note_969162752

Just because something is in pending-fedora doesn't mean it is going to end up
that way under `fedora/`. It is for @jmflinuxtx and the fedora maintainers to
decide how the pending-fedora stuff is to be handled. Any pending config item
is from "dumb" automation creating a config file with a default setting and it
is not unusual for ark or fedora to not want to use that setting.

I appreciate in most cases it is "obvious" what the setting should be for
everyone but IMHO it keeps things simple if these MRs do not alter fedora
content. If we modify fedora content here then they must block on fedora
review and that can slow down ark.

Keep in mind that from time to time we run a script that consolidates matching
items under ark/fedora into common so we don't have to worry about that aspect
either in these MRs.