Hi All,

         I need some info,I am building a BSP for an ARM based SBC with
kernel-2.6.20,32MB Flash Rom I am trying to reduce the size of bzImage,

Following are my question's
 1 . Is it  necessary to enable the Block Layer and I/O when I using MTD
     and JFFS2 .
 2 . I/O Scheduler "Anticipatory" is for LBD(correct me if I am wrong),
      will it have any effects on MTD
 3. If I remove the option "Block Layer" , Will I be able to us the USB
pendrive,
    USB HDD ,USB CDROM

Regards,
Hemanth

 age { size: 8.27in 11.69in; margin: 0.79in }   P { margin-bottom: 0.08in }
-->

 Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.