Hello all!

I am using work queues to process my interrupts at later time. I have
a little problem. WHen the workqueue function is called, Only then I
can decide is there is something to be processed. If not, I would like
to put the work back in the queue in the same position i.e. the head
of the queue. The work queue interface is the one which is dequeuing
the work queue. How can I achieve this "unqueueing" of work?

Regards
--Himanshu