Mulyadi Santosa wrote:
Hi...

On Jan 10, 2008 7:04 PM, Konstantin Kalin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thank you for advice. Unfortunately it is not easy as may appear because
this version of the kernel is used in production and new version of
kernel would have new unknown troubles. Before I'll upgrade to new
version I'd like to try finding the reason of this behavior. Moreover
the upgrading to new kernel couldn't solve the issue. I'm asking an
advice how I can debug/collect information what kernel is doing that moment.

OK, first show us your kernel config..as text file (compressed is
Please look at the attachment.
better). Also, try something irqpoll. I forgot the exact name...please
google. noacpi could also help.
Thank you. I'll try.
And enable Magic Sysrq too.... then do complete stack trace of all
I did it earlier but it's useless because once I touch the keyboard then the system revives.
process. Again, make it as text file and compress it. Remove all non
GPL-ed kernel module to avoid your kernel getting tainted.
There are only modules that are provided with vanilla. No non GPL-ed modules.
regards,

Mulyadi.
Thank you,
Kostya.