Hi,

Is it possible to print or access the environment variables of a
process from kernel module. I know it can be done from userspace, but
if there is a running process I don't know if there is any way to
access/print the environment of a process from userspace. So I thought
if it is possible to write a module which accepts a pid during load
and then prints its environment variables.

I tried looking at task_struct to see which member holds the
environment, but cudnt get much. Any help appreciated.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Manish Katiyar  ( http://mkatiyar.googlepages.com )